We believe that marriage is a God-ordained, sacred union between a man and a woman and that such unions are meant to last until death separates the two. We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning and that is marriage sanctioned by God which joins one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to only occur between a man and a woman who are married to each other. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a natural born man and woman.
We desire that your wedding is Christ-honoring and memorable. Therefore, to avoid duplication in scheduling and to facilitate your plans, the church has adopted the following guidelines:
- All weddings to be performed at Judson Baptist Church must be applied for in writing on forms supplied by the church office.
- Wedding applications must have pastoral approval.
- Weddings officiated by a minister of Judson Baptist Church will be preceded by premarital counseling.
- The church office is authorized to schedule weddings and the wedding coordinator services.
- The church office is the facilitator for all wedding applications, fees, and communication between applicants and the church workers who will be overseeing the building or operating church equipment (security, sound, and custodial personnel).
Please contact the church office if you have any questions 708-848-9150.
- Fees for building and equipment use, as well as support personnel, are part of the overall wedding fee.